13,992 Views/Comments: ‘Black Widow’ Star David Harbou: “No One Could Disagree with Socialism.”

Netflix’s Stranger Things and Marvel’s Black Widow star David Harbour — who has an estimated net worth $6 million — claimed in a recent interview that he believes no one could disagree with socialism.
“I don’t know that there’s anyone who could disagree with socialist ideology,” Harbour told The Guardian earlier this month.

“If you work at Starbucks and you make the coffee, then you should own it. You’re the one making the coffee!” the actor added, neglecting to mention the fact that someone who starts a business is engaging in a risk and major investment.

Harbour, who appeared to have some sympathy for his Black Widow character the Red Guardian — a character so dedicated to spreading communism that he has KARL and MARX tattooed on his knuckles — went on to say that it’s “a terrible thing” for “people assume that ‘communism’ means ‘fascism’ to a certain degree.”

“The idea of a kindergarten-type society where we share things is my ideal society; as opposed to this world where we’re hunting and killing and destroying for our own personal hoarding, our own personal greed.”

But while Harbour complains about people “hoarding” and being motivated by their so-called “personal greed,” the Hollywood star ironically omits mention of his own net worth, which is estimated at roughly $6 million.

Meanwhile, as Harbour insists that no one could disagree with socialism, thousands of Cubans have taken to the streets to demand an end to the 62-year-old communist regime, chanting, “Down with the dictatorship,” and “We want liberty,” while waving American flags.

Cuban President Miguel Díaz-Canel and face of the Castro communist regime responded to protests on Sunday by announcing an “order of combat” against peaceful pro-democracy protesters, urging communist civilians to assault them.

In 2017, during his acceptance speech at the SAG Awards on behalf of the cast of Stranger Things, Harbour said it was “difficult to celebrate” the win “in light of everything that’s going on in the world today,” adding, we will “punch some people in the face” to protect the marginalized.

OPINION: We invite your written comments below.
Call the hotline 410 656-1123 we may use your comments in our next broadcast:
(Visited 621 times, 1 visits today)

2 thoughts on “13,992 Views/Comments: ‘Black Widow’ Star David Harbou: “No One Could Disagree with Socialism.”

  • July 14, 2021 at 3:50 pm
    Permalink

    Socialism is grossly misunderstood by many. It is how so many countries have so little for the so many. Some just know they will be in the Top 15% and too bad for the other 85%…
    right up until the next Revolution occurred and many once wealthy regret their shortsighted dreams. Be careful in making your wishes.

    Reply
    • July 17, 2021 at 8:51 pm
      Permalink

      Yes, everyone agrees with you that no one could disagree with Socialism if….

      – You actually want to control others…
      – You want to impose your will onto those you feel are not learned or woke enough.
      – You actually think your way of thinking is superior to others, fueling your meaegalomania even more.
      – You obviously don’t know this little bit of detail, or maybe you do, which makes your state of mind even more dangerous. That is this:. “The goal of Socialism is Communism”.
      – If you agree with Socialism, support Socialism, propagate Socialism.. then you, are Communist. This puts you in league with XI Jinping, – a murderer of Muslims, and so full of himself that he has publicly proclaimed he should be the supreme ruler of the world.

      So, yea David, NO ONE COULD EVER DISAGREE WITH YOU ABOUT SOCIALISM. Except for good, decent human beings who DON’T want to control others and impose their will over others. They would disagree with you, but you do you – be in league with murderers and megalomaniacs . Seems to reflect what’s already in your heart… Controlling others

      Reply

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *