This NEW Pentagon Break Thru Will End Future Pandemics
From 60 Minutes:
Pentagon scientists reveal a microchip that senses COVID-19 in your body BEFORE you show symptoms and a filter that extracts the virus from blood
Pentagon scientists working inside a secretive unit set up at the height of the Cold War have created a microchip to be inserted under the skin, which will detect COVID-19 infection, and a revolutionary filter that can remove the virus from the blood when attached to a dialysis machine.
The team at the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) have been working for years on preventing and ending pandemics.
- Scientists at the Pentagon’s secretive unit are researching viruses and developing pandemic cures
- They work at Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) and other Pentagon laboratories
- DARPA’s teams saw COVID-19 infected 1,271 onboard USS Theodore Roosevelt as the virus spread unchecked
- In response they have developed a microchip to detect asymptomatic COVID in a bid to prevent an outbreak
- The chip is inserted below skin and triggers a sensor if COVID infects the body
- DARPA have also created a filter which can remove COVID virus from the blood when attached to dialysis
- They are working on a vaccine that would work against all coronaviruses, even ones not yet identified
- The team also successfully manufactured antibodies against Spanish Flu